If I was a principal or teacher

If I was a principal. If I was, oh boy! Well being realistic I would give the students weather or not they get to do PBL the reason I say that is. Well I know it can be very hard. I try to my Mom but it is hard for her to understand. Although I do understand because she works on n computer and she know’s every thing like she is a mad scientist on one! So anyway it’s just hard for me to explain that to her because of that reason but then she remembers and then understand’s why it’s confusing. Okay so besides that point computers for me the only thing I know how to do is pay games and search it took me about five minutes to even find a new empty page trust me it took a while. Plus it is the worst thing I can’t pick it up at all it’s like i’m an phone and I’m running out of GB’s because I can learn everything else but I just don’t pick it up!

Okay now lets say i’m an teacher. I would not be an normal teacher. I would make everything fun I could make possible. I mean lets be honest there isn’t that many people that like to go to school and learn I mean come on. So if I made everything fun you would acttuly like going to school and learning. On the plus side of that they or the students would be more ingached in learning. Which means they will get better grades!