My Family!!

My Family, I love my family more than anything in the world. There is no stronger bond between another family than ours. We are all alike. I look like my Dad my brother Rylan looks like my Dad as well. My other brother Kieran looks like my Mom and my sister Teagan looks like my Mom as well. Now that doesn’t just mean that we don’t like each other or don’t want to be around each other. That just means we look like each other. So now that you know that let’s move on to something else about my family.

Alright moving on to something different about my family. We are very hard working and are fun to be around. For example we built or own pool and a deck around it, we made or own patio and it is around thirty-five feet by twenty-five feet,  as well as we made our own trails for our dirt bikes(took around seven hours. We are very fun though we love to shoot guns, shoot guns, and ride dirt bike.

I also found this website that you can do on the weekends! It i called it has everything from visiting an fire station to eating out with your family! You should check it out.

I found this picture on flickr by Laurel Harvey Family!

101 Weekend Family Things

Best 25 Activities